ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter Description
Editor: ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter is powerful, easy to use DVD ripping software. It helps you rip and convert DVD to MP4, AVI, Xvid and DivX, Apple TV video and PSP AVC video formats, which is playable in most portable media player (MP4 player) such as Archos AV500, Archos AV700, Archos Gmini402, iriver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision, etc. It also supports convert popular audio formats to MP3, AAC, and M4A.
1. Added video profiles supported by the newest iPhone 4
2. Makes the built-in player resizable (Switch the zoom mode Between 4:3 and 16:9)
3. Offers the function of power management
1.Support multi-core processor.
2.Support 5.1 channel surround sound system.
3.Add new profiles.
4. It has more settings you can customize and offers Default settings as well.
5. Super fast converting speed beyond your imagination - it provides >200% converting speed.
6. It auto detects your CPU and multithreading CPU and Batch conversion are supported - You can make it "Run Background", and set at any other status "After Ripping Done".
7. It supports preview -You can see the ripping progress and take snapshots in preview window.
8. It supports ripping DVD by custom file size with a BitRate Calculator.
9. Output settings are all adjustable, and you can concurrently set divers output formats from one source - It's suitable for veterans as well.
10. Encoders and decoders are built-in.
11. It supports sound normalization - It can help normalize sound levels of DVD.
12. Added new function of supporting Apple TV video formats, and the profile of Apple TV video has been improved to fit better for your TV playing.
13.The new profile of PSP AVC Video(480x272)(*.mp4) is added.
14.You may choose to retrieve DVD info and software updates from the internet automatically or manually.
ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter 184.108.40.2062
Release notes are not available currently.
ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter Requirements
No additional system requirements.